Our optometrists provide great eye care in West Vancouver & Squamish
Our Optometrists at Optomeyes take the time to get to know you, your eye care history and your vision needs. Dr. Bart McRoberts, Dr. Clark Bowden, and Dr. Sydney Davidson know that getting the right prescription involves balancing several factors, including clear eyesight, visual efficiency and your ability to process visual information seamlessly.
Getting the right prescription for your eyeglasses or contact lenses is an important part of good eye care. However, even if your vision is sharp, it is important to have regular eye exams with an optometrist to make sure you eyes are healthy. Whether you need a routine eye examination, an eyeglasses fitting, treatment for an eye disease (such as glaucomas, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, or macular degeneration testing) or even eye surgery such as LASIK, our eye doctors will provide you with expert care, advice, options and follow up.
Take a moment and learn more about our specialty services:
- Vision Shaping Treatment (Orthokeratology)
- Contact Lenses (Multi-focals, Toric and Specialty Fits)
- Large Selection of Designer Eyeglass Frames
- Nikon Digital High Definition Progressive Lenses
- Ocular Disease/Pathology Treatment and Management
- Transitions Lenses and More.
News & Events
- Nov 23, 2015 - How Do We See?
Have you ever thought about how vision works? It's an incredible system and process! More »
- Nov 2, 2015 - How to Prevent Diabetic Vision Loss
Prevention and treatment for eye complications associated with Diabetes More »
- Oct 25, 2015 - Decorative Lenses Could Cost You Your Vision
- Dec 24, 2014 - Happy Holidays!