Our optometrists provide great eye care in West Vancouver & Squamish
Our Optometrists at Optomeyes take the time to get to know you, your eye care history and your vision needs. Dr. Bart McRoberts, Dr. Clark Bowden, and Dr. Sydney Davidson know that getting the right prescription involves balancing several factors, including clear eyesight, visual efficiency and your ability to process visual information seamlessly.
Getting the right prescription for your eyeglasses or contact lenses is an important part of good eye care. However, even if your vision is sharp, it is important to have regular eye exams with an optometrist to make sure you eyes are healthy. Whether you need a routine eye examination, an eyeglasses fitting, treatment for an eye disease (such as glaucomas, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, or macular degeneration testing) or even eye surgery such as LASIK, our eye doctors will provide you with expert care, advice, options and follow up.
Optomeyes has two convienent locations. One in West Vancouver and another in Squamish. Check out our Location & Hours page to read more about each location.
Take a moment and learn more about our specialty services:
- Vision Shaping Treatment (Orthokeratology)
- Contact Lenses (Multi-focals, Toric and Specialty Fits)
- Large Selection of Designer Eyeglass Frames
- Nikon Digital High Definition Progressive Lenses
- Ocular Disease/Pathology Treatment and Management
- Transitions Lenses and More.
News & Events
- Jul 17, 2014 - Should You Be Worried About Eye Floaters?
- Jun 29, 2014 - Keeping an Eye on Cataracts
- May 8, 2014 - Dr. Bowden attends annual educational conference
- Mar 1, 2014 - Congratulations Raflle Winner Anna!
- Jun 7, 2013 - We are excited to announce our new eye doctor!