Discover what problems can be spotted with your eye exam or
update your prescription!
Our optometry practice is equipped with state-of-the-art technology & specialty testing equipment so our eye doctor can detect, diagnose and treat many of the most common eye conditions at the earliest stages.
We run comprehensive eye exams, starting with simple ones like reading an eye chart on the wall, to some more advanced evaluations like using our high powered lenses to examine the inner tissues at the back of the eye.
During a complete eye exam your eye doctor will:
- Determine whether you need a prescription for eyeglasses or contact lenses
- Examine your eyes for common eye diseases
- Evaluate how your eyes work together as a team
- Evaluate your eyes as an indicator of your overall health..
Your Eye Health
Eye problems can range from mild to severe. Some are chronic, while others may resolve on their own. We tell our patients that if your eyes don’t look healthy, feel good or see well, book an eye exam as soon as possible.
Here are some of the more common health problems we treat:
- Glaucoma (Optic Nerve Damage)
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Dry Eye, Pink Eye, Styes
- Cataract (Clouding of the Lens)
- Amblyopia (Lazy Eye)
- Blepharitis (Red & Swollen Eyelids)
- CMV Retinitis (Retina Inflammation)